Why Support the AMCP Foundation
Dear Friend of AMCP Foundation:
You are the most important component of our patient-centered work. Your AMCP Foundation cannot facilitate innovative research activities or convene healthcare stakeholders without support from individuals and organizations like you.
Your annual gift is essential for the operation of research and education activities that enable individual consumers (and society as a whole) to better understand how medicine contributes to optimal care. Monitoring and measuring managed care pharmacy trends in the marketplace is a key strategic priority for the AMCP Foundation, providing critical information to practitioners charged with helping patients navigate the complex world of healthcare. We also cultivate leadership among student pharmacists and provide unique educational opportunities.
Every gift is important, and it's easy to make an impact on our common goal of enhancing patient care. Please review the below list of giving opportunities, and donate today.
To assure that our philanthropic mission merits the respect and trust of the general public, and that donors can have full confidence in the AMCP Foundation, we have adopted the Donor Bill of Rights as set forth by the Association of Fundraising Professionals, Association for Healthcare Philanthropy, Council for Advancement and Support of Education and Giving Institute.
Paula J. Eichenbrenner, CAE
Executive Director, AMCP Foundation
- With a general donation to AMCP Foundation
- With a donation in memory of a mentor, close friend or loved one
- With a donation to honor a person or group
- By directing honoraria to AMCP Foundation
- By utilizing employer matching programs
- With a gift other than cash such as securities (for assistance, contact the AMCP Foundation at 703-683-8416)
- With a planned gift in your estate arrangements
- Give the gift of time (volunteer)
- Online via credit card: visit our secured donation webpage.
- Through mail via check or credit card: complete form and mail to:
Attn: Donor Relations
675 North Washington Street, Suite 220
Alexandria, VA 22314
Stacy Andres Fund
Stacy Andres, a former AMCP Education Director, died Dec. 30, 2010, after fighting cancer the previous year. She was 44 years old. Andres joined the AMCP family in 1997 as Education Program Manager. She helped launch AMCP's medical education/communications subsidiary, AMCP Horizons, in 2003 and served as its Executive Director through the spring of 2007. Andres was the very loving mother to Spencer Patrick and Bennett Lewis. She requested that should you wish to help, to do so by giving towards the education of the two boys - Spencer Patrick and Bennett Lewis Andres.
Click here to make your donation.